Monday, July 11, 2011

a wound

This afternoon I got a wound from the broken glass of a picture frame at my friend's house .At first I got no reaction but after a few second I feel pain , seeing blood from the small cut of the glass and I realize I got wounded. I hurried to wash it with soap and let the blood drift because I don't want it to get infected knowing that maybe any organism can penetrate on the open skin and turn to something too serious.

I don't like pain , well no one does ... pain makes a person weak and vulnerable in anything worse than pain ... Pain makes you realize that you are still alive ... Pain is significant even it brings hurt feelings but still this pain tells you that you have to be careful not only to your physical being but also within yourself. A person in you say everything about how he feels inside and how painful the pain that he has to endure. The person in you hurt more than what you see and feel. Because your inside self handle everything you are facing from front and absorb it inside and reflects it from your head to toe.

Pain hurts but it helps ... Endure all pain that we are facing and heading through because from them you will start to learn and love more about life ...

You cannot avoid pain but you can choose to overcome it ... Paulo Coelho

Be stronger as always as before...


No comments:

Post a Comment