Wednesday, August 25, 2010

afraid of it

i am not brave enough to face what i am heading for ... i am afraid of truth and reality of what i am doing ... do i really heading my life with blinded eyes and numb heart ... or i am just surely ignoring what is true or not ... i am scared of what will i be alone ... i am scared to be left behind ... though i am being left behind ... i am afraid of walking in my path by myself but actually i am doing it for so long ... do i have to ask why or i have the answer clearly laid on my table... maybe i am pretending like a happy person but clearly i am not ... i am not a happy person ... why always depend myself on others ... why i am always setting what they want not what i want ... i know i have to face the present and the present gives me what i have to do and done ... wake up!!! please wake up!!! please make yourself happy ... please set yourself free ... please be happy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment