Thursday, July 8, 2010

an Escape

i love writing ... I've done so many writings in the past but i continue to share what i love to do ... this is a way of escape from things that happen in reality of me ... this is like an escape cause here i am the one who write ... the one with the power to control over the keypad and mouse ... i can do whatever i want to the letters ... make it bold, simple, italic and even with different colors ... here i can used words that i like to use to make a sentence, to make a phrase or even nonsense ... i can put words together to make you read my thoughts after i finished it ... i don't care whatever you say after reading it ... but for me it's like spreading my wings and express my thoughts as of this moment ... hope you will find this kind of thing such a wonderful escape in life...

1 comment:

  1. As what you are trying to tell me' but you know what writing whats on my mind is hard because my mind is not that fruity enough to express those thoughts' and while I'm writing these I'm starving to death... maybe someday maybe tomorrow or maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete