Sunday, January 2, 2011

jourNey to Start

Once I stopped and had a defeat... and once more i got up and start a fight... i look up in the sky and saw the sun rays straight from my eyes ... and i see light that acts as my guide ... a new life a new start from here forward and i feel the chance of life giving me a way to start ... i am here to start a new journey of my life and i want a fight .... A good Fight !!! and a Good start ... i know it is not too late for me though for some have their own lives and doing a good fight ... i know it is my time now ... this year 2011 i hope and pray to God that He will allow me to be the one who I really am .. a person who i am and the one that i am suppose to be i am... 26 years God gave me and i know that He will add more so i can be the person that i am really is ... 2011 a new start and a new life a new self , a new gift , a new love and a new fight and a new journey for me to experience , to enjoy , to live , to learn and to love ... God bless me with this year and my family and friends and help us all grow as a person that You want for us to be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment